Saturday, November 26, 2005

All Things Go

My departure was bumped from Friday to Saturday, which works out for the best as it allowed me to take care of some things, like packing.

Anyway, tomorrow I head west for Regina in my friend Ryan's Toyota Matrix. I assume that at some point over the course of the next few days someone will make a joke about being "stuck in the matrix". Actually, that person will probably be me. I've done long road trips before, and have driven cross country at least once, if not twice (albeit I was less than 5 both times). None the less, the prospect of a a number of consecutive 12+ days of driving is a bit unsettling. I suppose that is what I have a 20 gig ipod for.

I hope to be able to check my email at least once over the weekend, but that is not guaranteed. Blogging will probably not happen, but I'll do a mega-post with as many stories from the trip as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home