Thursday, August 03, 2006

Back from the dead

I've decided to ressurect this blog, in part because I miss the outlet for a handful of people to read what I think, but mostly because I'm not cool enough to not have a blog.

A few important changes: Gone are the days of me detailing my misadventures in Western Canada, here are the days where I detail the adventures of writing my damn thesis (tm). Presumeably, someone will use this as an opportunity to steal all of my research and write their own. To them, I say good luck. What this really means is that I'll probably post a lot of the cool things that I find that aren't really relevant to my research, but still give an interesting comment on the past. Focus will obviously also be spent on more meta stuff as well. I will try to keep that to a minimum. Politics will probably also come up from time to time- I'll try to leave the horse race stuff to those that are best at it, and instead focus less on process and more on the issues and ideas I think are important. When something silly happens, I will make fun of it.

All this is to say that this will be a listing of things that interest or amuse me. Hopefully, it will amuse you as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike you never fail to amuse me....have no fear...

Thanks for the great memories with your election 2005/06 recap.

And cheers to the next great adventure.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike - you never fail to amuse me...fear not.

Thanks for the great memories of the great 05/06 campaign.

And cheers to the next great adventure. May it be chronicled well on your blog...

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home