Thursday, December 08, 2005

Fun with Regina Transit

I'll post a more elaborate summarry of the past 5 days later tonight, but I just wanted to quickly mention my adventures on Regina Transit:

16 routes, none with better than 1/2 our service. It took an hour and 20 minutes to travel what would have taken me half that in Ottawa. All the routes are circular and all travel through the inner pits of Suburbia, which I suppose maximizes the amount of access without increasing the number of buses. I suppose this is no worse than in Halifax, but is a far cry from Ottawa.

The kicker? I have access to a car, which was all part of the guy I'm staying with's plan. I just, you know, don't actually have a license. Fortuneatly the transit adventure is only going to have to last a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home